Kids have an opportunity with the Charlotte Mecklenburg Library to track their reading time and activities online and earn incentives along the way!
Sign up at summerbreak.cmlibrary.org and earn a coupon for a FREE Wendy’s Jr. Frosty and a $5 fine waiver.
- Prevent summer reading loss by reading 20 minutes a day
- Keep your brain active by writing, creating, exploring, playing and giving
- Track your reading time and activities online each week to collect virtual badges and incentives and be eligible for prize drawings
- Complete the program by reading 20 hours OR by reading at least 10 hours and completing 10 learning activities.
- Log activities for 9 out of 10 weeks to be eligible for a Carowinds ticket
- Starting Late? No problem! You can always go back and enter reading time and activities for previous weeks.
Pleas share this information with someone that may benefit.
May the blessings of Yah be with you and your families